What is Juvederm?
Beautiful, youthful appearance is one of the indicators of success and achievement in the modern world. The good news is that the latest developments in medical science and technology have made many beauty procedures affordable not only for the rich and famous but for anyone who cares about their looks. One of such wonders is Juvederm – a hyaluronic acid gel that can be injected to smooth facial folds and wrinkles. In addition this dermal filler adds volume to the tissue, which is one of the most visible characteristics of a younger skin. Its effect is not permanent, but usually lasts for a period from nine months to a year.
Hyaluronic acid is one of the most natural substances for a human body since it is already present in our muscles and skin, and the use of Juvederm is probably among the best and safest choices for beauty injections, especially in such areas as folds around nose and mouth, where time leaves the most visible signs of ageing. This gel is very smooth and easily injectable in the problem zones. When applied it helps preserve moisture, volume, and elasticity of the skin. Due to its natural origin after a while this gel is absorbed by the body and a repeat procedure is needed.
At Romital, one of the most prominent plastic surgery clinics in Ukraine, we have well-trained certified professionals with years of successful experience of using Juvederm facial fillers and achieving good, stable results for their patients.
Juvederm Injection Procedure
Looking younger without a surgery or long and painful treatment, what can be better?
A Juvederm injection only takes up to 30 minutes, so you can easily make an appointment with a qualified doctor at Romital clinic conveniently located downtown Kyiv, without disrupting your regular lifestyle. One treatment will last up to a year, and after that period you can return for a consecutive procedure. This way there will be no dramatic changes in your appearance, and your results will look more naturally.
This facial filler is injected with a very fine needle and for more comfort is applied with a dose of lidocaine, a local anesthetic that numbs the designated zone preventing any painful sensations.
Beauty injections with Juvederm hyaluronic acid gel should only be administered by certified practitioners with appropriate credentials. At premier Ukrainian plastic surgery clinic Romital we offer this treatment in accordance with all safety and healthcare requirements.
Areas of Juvederm application
- Nasolabial folds – creases that start near the nose and go down to the corners of the lips also known as “smile lines”
- Forehead lines and wrinkles including the so called “frown lines”, which appear between the eyebrows
- Lines in the corners of lips
- Vertical lines above the upper lip
- “Marionette lines” that go from the mouth down to the chin
- Cheeks and cheekbones areas to restore the volume and improve the contour of the face
- Some types of allergies and / or anaphylaxis in the past
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Individual hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid substances
- Juvederm products containing lidocaine should not be used if a patient is allergic to this anesthetic